• Simple interface design for easy use
• No space-limitation for operation
• Optimized Design for user Interface.
• Ergonomic and compact body
• Suitable for use with the most major brands of Ni-Ti files
- RPM: 100~600 RPM
• Torque: 1~4N.cm
• Gear Ratio: 16:1, 20:1
• Rotation Mode: 1, 2
5 memory programs of (Gear Ratio, Torque, RPM, Direction mode) are available to set.
Once actual load on the file is higher than preset torque, it stops working automatically.
Users can choose auto-rotation mode according to operation condition.
- Mode 1: Once actual torque is over the preset torque,
the file moves in reverse rotation. After removing the load, it stops.
- Mode 2: : Once actual torque is over the preset torque, the file runs reverse automatically and it rotates forward again when the load is released.
Power off with “Beep” sound after 4 minutes without operation.
© 2019 Minimax Implant All Rights Reserved
Association SupportProduct Catalogues